Friday, February 12, 2010

That's Amore

A Momdrum survey on me and my man in honour of Valentine's Day


BASICS

Who is your man? Prince Charming
How long have you been together? It's been 7 years and 3 months since we met, 7 years and a couple weeks since we started dating, and 6 years this Sunday since our wedding.
Dating/Engaged/Married? Married - February 14/2004
How old is your man? He is turning 29 at the end of this month!

YOU OR YOUR MAN?

Who eats more? Generally him...unless we are snacking. I do a lot more snacking.
Who said "I love you" first? He did although I wanted to and was just waiting for him to...and when he finally said it he kinda just snuck it in all casual too. I wrote it awhile before that on a foggy windshield though.
Who weighs more? He does. But only by about 20 pounds
Who sings better? He does
Who's Older? He is by almost 4 years
Who's smarter?depends in what. He is a lot better in math and those logistical, statistical type things but I beat him by far in anything literary and most things that require emotional/psychological thinking.
Who's temper is worse? His. I get mad more often probably but mine is quick and generally doesn't show much.
Who does the laundry? Me. Every now and then he throws in a load if I ask.
Who does the dishes? Nobody. We have a dishwasher but IF we do wash them by hand he is more likely to do it.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? This question is tricky to me. Does this mean when you look at it or when you lay in it? When you lay in it I'm on the right side.
Who's feet are bigger? His
Who's hair is longer? Mine
Who's better with the computer? Definitely him
Who mows the lawn? He does. I would but a)not possible with the kids around and b)I'm allergic to grass.
Who pays the bills? He does
Who cooks dinner? Me. Unless I'm sick or busy with the baby then occasionally he'll do it if I tell him what to make and EXACTLY how to make it.
Who makes more money? He does by a LONG shot.
Who drives when you are together? He does.
Who pays when you go out to dinner? Well we share bank accounts but he usually does the actual paying.
Who's the most stubborn? We're both stubborn in different ways but definitely him.
Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Probably me.
Who's parents do you see more? Mine
Who named your dog? We don't have a dog but if we did I'd probably pick the name. He'd have to agree on it but I'd pick it. That's how it worked with the kids anyway.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me
Who asked who out? He asked me out
Who's more sensitive? Me by FAR. But for a guy he is actually really sensitive.
Who's taller? He is by 1/4 inch.
Who has more friends? weird question. I have more people I hang out with on my own but most of the people we spend time with are both our friends.
Who has more siblings? He has one more than me.

No comments: