Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gesundheit

"AH-CHOO!" Lancelot sends splatters of cereal off into space.
Little Lady looks up from her breakfast with surprise....
"Mommy he bless you'd all over me!"



Little Lady looks out the window.
"There's a bus!"
At the word bus Lancelot explodes with laughter
"Bus" His sister says again.
Lancelot begins giggling so hard he can hardly sit still
"Bus" Big sister repeats
His sides are splitting, his eyes are tearing, he can't catch his breath.
This continues for ten minutes.
Apparently Little Lady is an up and coming comedian. It was lost on me but the laughter was contagious!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Oh how I wish I could see their sweet laughs in person

Steph said...

Isn't it funny that they don't even know what sneezing is? Lucas also always says that someone "Bless you'd".
I love it when the kids make each other laugh, you're right it's so contagious!