Friday, October 19, 2007

You have stolen my heart....

My darling baby is in bed. Her sweet "blow me a kiss" (adorable when she does this) lips are in a gentle smile as she sleeps. Her huge eyes that are slowly turning from deep blueberries to sparkling emeralds are softly shut and lined with beautiful long dark lashes. I have just enjoyed a few magical married moments with my husband and now am surrounded by bubbles and the perky, peaceful smell of Fruits and Passions Georgian Peach. A candle flickers on the counter. I pick up my book and swirl the succulent chocolate around in my mouth. I am wrapped in the warmth, the smell, the suds. Then suddenly a song from my i-pod makes me pause...I put down my book and soak up the sound, the moment, the magic of my family...






1 comment:

Damselfly said...

Sweet! Lucky you. I heart DS too.